Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Via Tarafirma

As I mentioned in my last post, 2012 seemed like an anti-climatic year. It feels like we did not accomplish much in 2012... more than likely just because the previous two years (2010 and 2011just set the bar too high...

But also because I feel like I have fallen off the wagon in every respect of my life this past year. Fitness... diet... sleep... renovating... decorating... blogging...

I let stress take control and it was a downward spiral from there. By December I was feeling burnt out, depressed and generally unwell.

It is time to take control of my life back. Period.

So my resolutions this year are simple:

  1. Take better care of myself - eat better, sleep more, exercise more, relax more
  2. Enjoy myself - learn to enjoy the little things, not everything has to be a grand adventures
Oh yah... and maybe, just maybe, finish the renovations...


Amy

I ♥ comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...