- Get a Fresh Perspective
- Work on a Project
- Choose a Piece of Art to Frame
- Plan a Get Together
- Weekend Cores: Buy Flowers, Clean Kitchen, Make a Meal
Choosing a piece of art to frame was an easy task since I have a shelf full of prints and frames awaiting to be hung since we have moved back into the house.
I decided to focus on the two prints from Big Ant that I purchased for the office way back in 2011...
Now I just need to make it to IKEA to purchase frames since I have a $20 gift certificate from purchasing our Christmas tree there.
For dinner on Sunday, we chose to forgo our plans for a sushi date and I made Green Curry Steamed Mussels using a recipe from Spoon Fork Bacon instead. They were AMAZING.
|Spoon Fork Bacon|
And I am definitely making good progress on my project list!
- Defrost and organize freezers
- Tidy and purge cleaning products
- Organize tea cupboard - just need to find an appropriately sized basket
- Clean cabinets
Tidy pantry Organize and purge cookbooks Organize spice cupboard
- Wash and hem curtains
- Clean pendant lamp
- Vacuum loft
- Organize filing - new hanging file system and file folders purchased
- Organize and purge cords
Organize and purge wrapping supplies
- Organize and purge craft supplies
- Organize and purge office supplies and relocate to office
Organize and purge toiletries and relocate to hall closet
- Replace broken towel hook
- Wash walls
- Replace shower curtains
- Clean shower caddy
- Organize and purge linens including blanket chest
- Organize toiletries - just need to find an appropriately sized basket
I ♥ comments...