Sunday, February 5, 2012

Indecisive

I don't know what it is about our fireplace that makes me so indecisive.

First we were going to keep our existing arched brick fireplace and I spent hours trying to strip the paint off the brick...


Then I got frustrated and tore it out...


Then we settled on buying a new gas insert and building a new mantle...


We were going to fill the inside of the mantle with brick left over from the chimney... but now that it is time to install the brick I am having having trouble committing.


I keep seeing images on pinterest that make me double guess myself on the brick.

Marble Mosaic Tile
Via The Marion House Book

Glass Tile
Via House of Turquoise

Black Stone
Via Pinterest

Dave has given me until Thursday to decide so I will be spending the next four days searching the internet and tile stores for options.

After that I might have to cancel my Pinterest account so I don't get tempted to change my mind again...

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...