Monday, April 8, 2013

Still Here...

Despite the lack of blog posts... yes, we are still alive.

As per my New Years Resolution, I have been focusing on taking better care of myself and enjoying the little things in life.

I have joined a gym (Aaron Lipsey's Bootcamp - strongly recommended for anyone who wants to see results fast!) and forced myself to give up the mental road block of the "perfect home" to invite people over for dinner parties. It really is the company, not the surroundings, that make for a memorable evening!



Surprisingly, we have been getting a little bit of work done around the house too! And we have big plans for completing a list of projects this spring. Fingers crossed. I can't wait to share the progress.

 

Unfortunately, life is still BUSY and something always has to give... despite my best intentions I just have not had the time for blogging. I am hoping to change that too.

So in the meantime... thanks for tuning in despite the silence. I am planning to post more soon!

Amy

I ♥ comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...