Friday, September 14, 2012

Sorry for the Silence

A month has gone by since my last post apologizing for the lack of renovation progress posts and I still have not managed to post anything of substance...

There are a lot of excuses... good weather, work, colds, an escape to hike a portion of the Great Divide Trail...

My current excuse is computer problems.

Our office is finally complete enough that we have moved the computer out of the spare bedroom into its rightful home. Since then Dave has been busy reworking the network and reformatting the computer. He has declared that iphoto is strictly off limits until he has finished sorting our 30,000 photos into their rightful home. This means that our photos are not accessible at this point in time...

I have several posts (with real house progress!!!) written and ready to post but what good is sharing all of our hard work if I can't actually show it off?

Please hang in there... I promise I will have something soon!

Amy

I ♥ comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...