Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Link ♥

Blogs I have discovered lately that are worth sharing...



I have been following Jeanette's renovation blog, This Dusty House, for awhile. Now she has a cooking blog as well!



I am in love with Joanna's Travel Fantasy Series which showcases quirky vacation spots such as yurts, lighthouses, tree hotels and stone houses.




Bo and I went through engineering school together. Now he is also renovating an older house in central Calgary and blogging about it.

the love shack

Amy

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about my blog! Though... that cooking blog does get somewhat neglected... I'm glad you've been enjoying both the house and the food blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are great links! Thanks so much for sharing :) Cant wait to read more about them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...