Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Asian Adventure: Nepal & India

Yes, I know we have been home for over two weeks.

Yes, I know I have not posted anything to the blog (or Facebook) yet.

I started to write the "Cliff Notes" version of our trip but quickly realized there was no way I could condense five weeks of action-packed travel into a handful of blog posts.

So I have now begun the process of translating the 100 page notebook of journal entries and 4456 photos into a story - partially so we can share with it everyone and partially for our own personal memorykeeping.

It is going to take some time (maybe months) to write and post everything - we are still trying to complete the house renovation afterall - so please be patient and stay tuned.

We hope you enjoy our story, we certainly enjoyed living it!

Amy

PS Hopefully we will have some progress on the house to share soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...